finds it hard to keep an erection lately with my
Probably erectile dysfunction, more details are needed.
Hello dear and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to erectile dysfunction.
More details are needed to help me through the diagnosis.
How old are you?
When did you first begin noticing sexual problems?
Do you have any other medical conditions?
Are you taking any medication currently?
Meanwhile, I can would suggest you a healthy lifestyle.
I recommend to avoid alcohol and smoking.
I also suggest regular physical activity and avoid stress or anxiety.
I will be waiting for your response to help you better.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?