extreme spice intolerance. I have geographic and fissured tongue since
Regarding fissured tongue and burning sensation
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
While fissured tongue and geographic tongue are benign conditions and often without any identifiable underlying cause...
However, associated burning sensation could be due to causes like vitamin and mineral deficiency or due to poor intra-oral health. I suggest you take a Vitamin B-complex and Zinc supplement e.g Becosule-Z Capsule once daily beside an Oral Iron supplement e.g Softeron Gold Tablet once daily.
I'd suggest you take these at separate times of the day. Apart from that, practice good oral hygiene measures like brushing twice a day after meals and using an antiseptic mouthwash like Betadine Mouth Wash, twice or thrice a day.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body