dosage of tablet ondem 4 to my son 8 year
please see the detailed answer below...
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query in details...
I can understand your concerns...
Ondansetron can be given at the dose of 0.15mg/KG that is around 4mg of one tablet to your son...the same can be repeated up to twice daily if required. So you can give him 4mg tablet once and observe how he stays. If required, later on, another 4mg tablet (at the gap of 4hours) can also be repeated.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?