does teeth cavity couser discomfort in the heart
I would explain as follows:
Welcome on Ask a Doctor service!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that in general teeth problems may reflect also on cardiovascular health. These issues may lead to proinflammatory state and atherosclerosis progression.
But, this is true only for advanced and chronic teeth inflammation, not just cavity.
I'd recommend taking care of any teeth inflammation/infection in order to timely prevent further progression.
Wishing you good health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?