do you know of a list of diseases or conditions
Dear Ma’am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns. Microglaial activation has been linked to various diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis. I has also been linked to systemic lupus and increased chronic caffeine intake.
herbal Inhibitors of microglaial activations include ginseng, curcumin, green tea, ginger and grapes. I hope you find this helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?