dental dr reaquired my theet is panful last on week
Please provide more details.
Thanks for writing to us.
Pain in tooth can be due to infection or deep decay leading to nerve exposure.
Please provide more details so that I can guide you better.
-Is a single tooth painful or multiple teeth?
-Is there a decay in tooth?
-Is the pain always present ?
-Is there any swelling on face present?
Please revert back with answers..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess