dear sir i am 38 male, i have a anxious
i am 38 male, i have a anxious person and undergone psychiatric treament since 2015.. nw the tym of myedicine tapering and my anxiety nw little bit elevated..
now here i am very much anxious about colon cancer , bt there is no symptom about tht.. then my physician told me to took a occult blood test ..
so i did the test and here i attachd the result.. one mnth bfore i took complete blood test and it was fully normal
but in the stool test i find a leukocytes count.. i dont knw wht is tht and and i afraid tht is tht any indication of tumour.. so requesting u to go through the test and give advce to me..
i am really fedup
No Colon Cancer
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
You have no symptoms of colon cancer.
Complete blood test was normal.
Stool occult blood test is negative.
So there is nothing to suggest that you have colon cancer.
1-2 leukocytes/hpf is a normal finding and you can ignore it.
So to conclude, it is unlikely that you have colon cancer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?