dear sir.. here iam attaching my USG abdomen .. it
here iam attaching my USG abdomen .. it is taken for fatty liver diagnosis.
in this result diagnos is BORDERLINE HEPATOMEGALY WT GRADE TO FATTY LIVER
dr given urosocol tablet 300 two times daily
i am toomuch anxious nw
cz the communication wt dr was not properly happend intht time
my doubt is this hepatomegaly is noted , it means enlargemnt of liver when i check the internet.. so i am afraid this enlargemnt is due to the condition like liver cancer than fatty liver.. or have a wide chance to be a starting of liver cancer than fatty liver.
i am already told i am anxious.. thtswhy may be i asked such to u.. pls understand
and pls check my entire USG and give advice.
No liver cancer
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
There is nothing in the report that is suggestive of liver cancer.
So you need not worry.
Your liver enzymes are on the higher side. It could be due to fatty liver itself.
Very rarely Veniz you are taking could cause raised liver enzymes.
Take the medications that have been prescribed and go for review as suggested by your doctor.
i am happy wt u
ao i vll take new diet as the dr prescribed.. and discss wt my psychiartst
.. so again.. i askin u.. the word hepatomegaly is not for concern.. only the issue of fatty liver, i can assure tht frm u
and entire my complete blood test is also normal..
can i live wt out the worry of liver cancer..
Yes, you need not be worried about it.
As said earlier, your blood tests are not completely normal. Your liver enzymes are elevated probably due to fatty liver.
Follow your gastroenterologist's advice.
You need not worry about liver cancer.
dear sir.. going to conclude.. i knw i am irritating u by askin toomuch question. xz nw i am a little bit anxious mm thts why
and abt ur opiniin my USG is completely normal than a fatty liver issue.. can i assure
in usg taking tym just 4 hr b4 i have eat a piece of water melon and a coffe.. i forget to say tht.. so it bay be in telling fastin completely.. so bye.. thanku .. verymuch..
cee u next tyme
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?