dear sir, Please provide expert opinion on attached ecg, future
Please provide expert opinion on attached ecg, future complication and further investigation.
It's sinus bradycardia
It's sinus bradycardia, no significant St t or other abnormalities seen.
So, only significant finding is of sinus bradycardia. Firstly, history of beta blockers or other medicines causing bradycardia should be obtained. If not then should undergo thyroid profile. Also, If patient is symptomatic like having symptoms like dizziness, syncope then needs further evaluation with echo, holter monitoring, otherwise may be observed.
So, prognosis is usually good.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?