dear sir, Please guide on 2 ecg of a same
Please guide on 2 ecg of a same person with 2D echo and guide us for further evaluation and prognosis.
After reviewing both the ECG is attached by you I would like to tell you that the ECGs are basically sinus rhythm ECGs along with normal rate. However there are inverted and biphasic T waves the precordial leads.
As per the doctor note attached by you the echo of the patient is normal, however it’s advisable to get a stress test done to rule out any masked underlying coronary artery disease there by causing these t wave changes. Prognosis can only be assessed there after.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?