dear Sir, my aunt is 65/F, having blood pressure. kindly
It's left axis deviation
I've checked the ECG, it's sinus rhythm, left axis deviation and no significant ST-T or other abnormalities seen.
So, there are just minor changes which could be usually age-related.
So, overall, no significant abnormalities seen.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?