dear Sir, Please assist in the attached ECG, its complication.
Please assist in the attached ECG, its complication.
suspecting for Ectopic note in L2, inverted P in L3,avf, T wave changes in L1, L2, please correct my view.
It's sinus rhythm with atrial ectopics
I've reviewed the attached report...
It's sinus rhythm, with normal rate, rhythm and axis.
There is p wave inversion in lead 3, and an atrial ectopic in lead 2. T wave flattening in lead 3 which can be normally seen. No other significant St t abnormalities seen.
So, these may be age or hypertension-related change. However, better to obtain 2D-echocardiography to rule out the possibility of structural heart disease.
Hope this helps.
Please get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?