cure of TB in stomach
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
Your age and gender?
What symptoms you have other than stomach ache?
How was TB abdomen diagnosed?
Thanks for uploading the report.
These findings do not confirm the diagnosis.
The next step is to get a colonoscopy done and if any lesions found, a biopsy to be done for diagnosis.
Consult a gastroenterologist for the above mentioned procedure.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?