can you please explain to me the results of the
About your results;
Hello and thank you for asking!
The thyroid hormone result is within the normal ranges, it means that your thyroid gland functions normally ( if you are not under treatment).
There is a slight decrease of glomerular filtration rate that is appropriate for your age, so i would not consider it somthing to be concerned about.
Once a year check the renal function.
Hope e the information will help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?