can you look at ECG in 2013 i had a
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
The attached ECG shows q wave in lead V1-2 which is a old change as you previously had a stent placed.
Their is nothing new which is significant in ECG.
I however advise you to get 2D echo done to evaluate the aortic valve prosthesis.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib