can you interpret my mothers autopsy report?
The autopsy states that heart disease and head injury lead to death.
Hello and welcome to 'Ask a Doctor' service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
This partial autopsy report states that the cause of death was primarily the cardio-respiratory arrest due to chronic heart and pulmonary disease and head trauma.
The autopsy findings of the head injury (scalp lacerations, skull fracture, and faint subarachnoidal hemorrhage) are considered as moderate.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
My heartiest condolences to you for the loss.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?