can my wife use cipro to treat a severe cough
Ciprofloxacine can be used in respiratory tract infections
Hello dear, welcome Ask a doctor's service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
Normally she can get checked by doctor and auscultated in her lungs to determine diagnosis.
Ciprofloxacine is successfully in respiratory tract infections such bronchitis, bronchopneumonia, tracheitis etc.
I think using ciprofloxacine can work twice daily for least 5days.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.