can hepatitis b fought off by a body resurface if
If it's just immune then no treatment is needed
Hello and welcome in HCM
I can understand your concern but I need some more specific details.
When you say immune means that you have been vaccinated or you are a carrier of hepatitis b ( HbSAg is positive)?
In both cases if the titre is low than no need for treatment.If it's high than you should do other blood tests to evaluate if the hepatitis is active and needs treatment.
Please discuss with your doctor for the above
Hope to have been helpful
Do as follows please
If you want to control your liver function you should do some blood tests such as : ALT,AST,Albuminemia,INR and an ultrasound of the abdomen.If these come normal than no worries your function of the liver is good HEP B can be transmitted due to sexual report or blood.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?