can hemp oil be used for chronic joint pain
Hemp oil is a successful treatment for pain relief of chronic joint pain.
Hello dear and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Hemp oil is a very successful treatment for pain relief.
It is a natural treatment which is not addictive.
I suggest you to use it as topical cream for joint pain.
You can apply it in the area of pain for relief.
You can also use it as drops under the tongue.
This is a fast way for the pain management.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?