brain feels cold and now my ears do. Im an
Dehydration and hypothermia, seek medical attention soon
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
The feeling of cold in your brain and in ears too is a sign that you are dehydrated.
Alcohol is a diuretic and causes you to loose water fast. This also can be a sign of alcohol poisoning that is a very serious situation.
You can measure the body temperature and if it is below normal you should seek medical attention soon.
Alcohol also damage the blood vessels of the brain and of ears and this can cause the feeling of cold.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.