blood in vomiting during 11th week of pregnancy . is
Hello and welcome,
Vomiting is fairly common in early pregnancy (first trimester - 1st 12 weeks), but blood in the vomit is not. It may be that because of having a lot of vomiting, there has been irritation or a tear. But it needs to be sorted out as to how much bleeding and ways to stop it.
So yes, I would advise to be on the safe side and go in to be seen now.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis