black stools sore left testicle lower lhs back pain slight
Mostly you have an infection of Left testicle (Orchitis).
Thanks for the query.
Based on the facts that you have posted pain in lower back and lower abdomen associated with the soreness of left testicle that you have is mostly due to infection of Left testicle (Orchitis).
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) Are you diabetic?
2) Do you have obstructive voiding symptoms like frequency, poor stream, urgency etc?
3) Do you feel pain in the stomach?
4) Do you have constipation?
5) Since how long you have been taking Brufen?
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get the following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Serum PSA.
4) Ultrasound Scanning of Scrotum.
In the meanwhile, start taking antibiotic like Bactrim DS along with anti-inflammatory drugs like Diclofenac or Brufen twice daily.
Ensure to drink more water to keep your urine dilute.
As regards black stool (Malena) it has to be investigated thoroughly.
Consult qualified Gastroenterologist for detail evaluation and investigations like
1) Stool examination
2) Liver function tests
3) Endoscopic examination of upper Gastro Intestinal tract (Gastroscopy)
Further treatment will depend upon the result of these tests and final diagnosis
Hope I have answered your query, please feel free to ask if you have more questions, I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.