any comments or suggestions regarding this report. can aromasin or
Tamoxifen is not responsible for these Thyroid nodules
I can certainly understand your concern
I have worked through your attached query and reports in detail.
Aromasin or tamoxifen have no role in causing these Thyroid abnormalities whatsoever.
These Thyroid nodules in most cases require surgical removal of thyroid gland.
Post your further questions if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails