am married 5 months ago and are not thinking for
Can be due to environmental and dietary changes.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
You are having shorter cycles for last two months, This can happen due to stress, environmental and hormonal changes, travelling, fasting and dietary changes. Eating too much of papaya can also cause this. You can wait for one cycle more and see if the duration of cycle improves with dietary changes. Avoid hot and spicy or non vegetarian foods and papaya.
In case the problem persists then you may have to start with hormonal pills after consulting your gynecologist to regularize your cycles.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...