a children of 7 years old having psorasis disease.... which
which drug is suitable for him in psorasis
Methotrexate, UVB phototherapy, topical steroid, coal tar
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query.
Treatment of psoriasis in children depends on the extent of involvement.
In mild cases of involvement topical steroid and coal tar ointment can be applied.
In severe cases systemic treatment like methotrexate and phototherapy in the form of UVB therapy can be tried.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs