Yesterday I ate some frozen vegetables whose expiration date has
Medications are needed.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that you might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract and may need medications.
I would suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated by your doctor.
You can take Omeprazole 20 mg once a day along with an antibiotic/antimicrobial like Ofloxacin/Ornidazole twice daily. A probiotic preparation will have added benefits. Dicylomine can be taken for pain in abdomen.
Eat light meals prepared under hygienic conditions. Also maintain your hydration.
Further medical management can be planned according to the clinical evaluation by your doctor.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having ulcer in mouth and not able to swallow. On nutrolin B. Started...
- Had hit on head. Feeling unconscious and loss of memory. CT scan and...
- Got hit on upper lip and tooth. Noticed swelling. Any treatment?
- Have itchy, raised freckle on chest. Should I be concerned?
- Suffering from runny nose and bumps inside nostrils. Applying zovirax...
- Child having low grade fever. CBC blood test showed normal. Could it be...
- Suffering from urinary problems. How to over come this situation?
- Got head injury. Started slurred speech, trouble in concentrating and...
- Got head injury. Suffered a concussion, pressure in head and felt a dent...
- Suffering from blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Is it safe to take...