Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

146 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Yes please, I am experiencing pani in my penis. there

Answered by
Dr. Anders Mark Christensen

General Surgeon

Practicing since :2016

Answered : 887 Questions

Posted on Sat, 19 Jan 2019 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Yes please, I am experiencing pani in my penis. there are little bumps around the edge of my foreskin and a loss of elasticity of one spot on the forskin and is very painful. I don't think it's an std as I haven't had sex in about 20 years.
Answered by Dr. Anders Mark Christensen 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It could be herpes

Detailed Answer:
Hi Gbdlx125,

What you describe sounds like genital herpes, treatable by antiviral creme. It would be helpful to see a photo of it, if you could.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on