Yes, my question is what would cause stiffness and difficulty
pain in my lower back, and poor circulation in my feet? After walking
around for 30 minutes or so the pain subsides but the stiffness remains. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Possible conditions like Arthritis, spinal cord stenosis may be considered.
Hello and welcome to "Ask a Doctor" service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
Low back pain, stiffness and difficulty walking may result from conditions such as arthritis, spinal cord stenosis, Parkinson's, etc.
The correct diagnosis is achieved after a complete medical workup that includes clinical examination, imaging studies of your lumbar spine ( dynamic x-rays and MRI), and lab tests for autoimmune activity levels and arthritis.
Please discuss with your Doctor about getting evaluated further.
Treatment depends on the clinical findings, investigations and the exact diagnosis.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?