Yes. I have muscle spasams on my upper left arm

Question
Yes. I have muscle spasams on my upper left arm have had this for over 6 months . I had X-ray but not a mri X-ray was okay she thinks I have a frozen shoulder. Hurts when I lift my arm , can’t put my arm all the way up for example to put deodorant on.
Sun, 4 Feb 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Most likely due to frozen shoulder.

Detailed Answer:
Hi Maam

Thank you for asking HCM

I have gone through your query with diligence. Your problem can be most likely due to frozen shoulder otherwise called periarthritis.
Please send the X ray also.
This will take some time to get improvement. You can take short course of muscle relaxants and NSAIDS. If no improvement local injection of corticosteroids or anesthetic will be helpful.
Physiotherapy you can do at home is heat or cold application and mild shoulder movement exercises.

Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.