YYYY@YYYY I have a 101 temp, have been sick with
This are neuritic pain.
Thanks for your question on Ask a doctor forum.
I can understand your concern.
Possibility of viral infection is more likely.
And this kind of infection can cause neuritic pain which causes flashes like symptoms.
So drink plenty of fluids orally. Take paracetamol or brufen if you have.
You can also do warm water gargles and steam inhalation.
All these will give you temporary relief untill you visit doctor tomorrow.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?