YES I WISH DRS. STOP GIVEING ME MEDSINCE 'R BLACKMAIL

Psychiatrist
Question
YES I WISH DRS. STOP GIVEING ME MEDSINCE 'R BLACKMAIL ME INTO COUSLING I DONT NEED THEY ARE THE REASON I CANT TALK A THROAT DR. I MT. VERON ,OHIO BROKE MY VOCAL CORDS IN DAMAGE MY SWALLOWIN THE HE QUITS ME BECAUSE A DRUNK FRIEND WONT TAKE ME TO DO ANOTHER ONLY THROAT IN EXRAY SCOPE SURGERY IN HE TELLED ME I'LLED DIED WITHOUT "T & NOW I CAN ONLY LIVED ON MY DIET COKES & ICECREAM THAKKS TO THEM MAKEING ME MORE OF A DISABBILITY FREAK I DONT HAVE A SOCIL ANIXTY DISORDER I'M DEARE STRESS BECAUSED THEY OR NOT TREATING THE ONLY PROBBLEM I HAVE IS FOR A HEART DR . NEVERS DOES 'Y LAB WORK OR THE HEART MONITIO STRESS TEST UNTIL HE GET PAY FIRST IN HE GOES A HEADS IN GIVES THE A OKAY FOR SURGERY BUT I DIDN'T 'W YOU 'RE BORN DISABBLED BULLY 'LLED YOUR LIFE THAT ANOTHER REASO I DONT WONT A SOCIAL LIFE IN THAT NONE OF THE DRS. MEDICAL NEED TO KNOW I WALK AWAY FROM PLACE THAT STRESS ME OUT I USED TO DRINK MY DAD BEER 'N I WAS YOUNG WHAT I DID POOR DOWN THE SINK SO E WOULDT GET DRUNK I ANIT BIOPOLAR OR ANY OF THOSE THINKS I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE MEDSINCE THAT CAN KILLED ME 'LLED MY DIFFERENT KINDS OF CANCER IS GOING TO CAUSED THAT IN I LOST MY MOM SHE KILLD BY A NURSEING HOME AFTER HOSPITAL GAVE HER WRONG MEDSINE'LL THE TIME 'W CAN I EVEN TRUSTED DRS.ANY MORE?
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and tried to understand your concerns. However I am sorry to say that the communication was difficult to follow as there were many spelling errors and some of the sentences never had any meaning.

I can understand that you got mistreated and your mother was killed due to wrong medications and no more interested in any form of medication or counselling.

I will request you to write your concerns in simple language and let me know how may I help you?

I look forward to assist you.
Thanks and regards.