XXXXXXX has fallen from bike last night around 14 hours
Pl post X Rays
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have read the details and as per details she is likely to have fracture in the wrist and arm.
But there is no X ray attached to it.
Kindly attach the x rays so that I can see and advice accordingly.
Please see below.
I have seen the x rays . There are two problems
1. Fracture like volar barton's with angulation - needs reduction and fixation.
2 . Depression on lateral side of radius - may need elevation and bone grafting
Ideally for proper assessment I would prefer to get A CT Scan of Distal radius .
Surgery is advisable for long term results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?