Would the pregnancy be affected if the father's diagnosed with diabetes?
It will not affect baby
I understand your concerns.
You being diabetic will not affect the pregnancy of your wife. You will have a healthy baby. There is nothing to worry about.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Recently diagnosed diabetes causes
- Diabetes and pregnancy
- Diagnosis of Recently diagnosed diabetes
- Symptoms of Recently diagnosed diabetes
- Drugs/medication for Recently diagnosed diabetes
- Hemoglobin a1c to diagnose diabetes
- Treatment and cure for Recently diagnosed diabetes
- Diabetic coma and pregnancy
- Newly diagnosed diabetics glimy
- Area on neck gets sore unable to diagnose diabetic cause