Would a kidney stone make a person unfit in a GAMCA medical test for GCC countries?
Size of the stone is not important
As per your medical report, the size of the stone is not important to pass GAMCA so check your kidney function test like [Creatine and urea]. It should be within normal range and secondly, check your SGPT and SGOT levels. These tests should be within normal range despite fatty liver too.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Alt test kidney stones
- Can kidney stone be cured by medication
- Biscopban kidney stones medication
- Kidney stones in urine can make an odor
- Drugs/medication for Kidney stones
- Hibillrubs in liver test with kidney stones
- Kidney stone problem of a 38 tears old person
- Need medication for kidney stone
- Will kidney stones make my bladder feel full
- Kidney stones medication