Would Hawthorne allow me to reduce my dependence on prescription drugs?
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns.
The Hawthorne effect is likely to produce its effect on a person's behaviors or a person's perception when being observed but it is unlikely to modify physical conditions and the need for prescription medications that treat these physical conditions..
I hope I answered your question..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Names of cholesterol reducing non prescription drugs
- Symptoms of methamphetamine drug dependence
- Diagnosis of methamphetamine drug dependence
- Alcohol dependence drug
- Methamphetamine drug dependence causes
- Drugs/medication for Drug dependence
- Drugs/medication for prescription drug abuse
- Drugs/medication for methamphetamine drug dependence
- Drugs that cause physical dependence
- Drugs for opioid dependence