Would HPT be accurate if taken 11 days after blastocyst transfer?
HPT today wont be accurate
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about HPT.
Following is my reply:
1) HPT becomes positive about 17 days after blastocyst transfer.
2) HPT is not accurate if done today.
3) I suggest you get serum beta hCG test done after 4 days to confirm pregnancy. HPT after 7 days from today to be more accurate.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
IVF & Infertility Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thrush after blastocyst transfer
- 13 days after blastocyst transfer bleeding
- Symptoms 4 days after blastocyst transfer
- 5 day blastocyst transfer failure
- 9 days post blastocyst transfer
- Dry mouth after blastocyst transfer
- Cramping after blastocyst transfer
- Cause of bleeding after blastocyst transfer
- 4 days past blastocyst transfer
- Implantation after blastocyst transfer
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?