Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Worried about unequal size of testicles

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9622 Questions
Hi I am XXXX 16 years old boy. From last sumer or maybe one or two years ago(I don't really remember) I realized my two testicles are doesn't look like same, but I was ignoring until now. I am REALLY worried and afraid to tell anybody around me. Today I researched about on masturbating can cause the Cancer, and I thought that mine might be the ''Testicle Cancer''. Also I am masturbating since my puberty came twice a day, that is the only reason for my left testicle I think. My right one is just fine, but my left one is a little bit bigger. For feelings, right one feels fine and smooth, but the another one doesn't feels like that it feels bumpy at the top of it. So PLEASE doctor help me as much as you can, I really don't wanna hear the Cancer answer.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: It can not be cancer of the tetes. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed the difference between size of two testicles, left testicle being slightly larger than Right one .and you have a doubt this discrepancy to be due to frequent masturbation that you have been indulged with since many years.and it could be cancer of the Lt testes. First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. There is always slight variation in size of both the testicles in every individual and has no significance. As regards your doubt having cancer of the testes consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get ultrasound scanning of the scrotum done to rule out the same. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor