Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Worried about penis size. Surmise the essential?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 466 Questions
Hello Doctor
I am little worried about my penis size and would appreciate your advice on this.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 11 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

A penis size of 3 inches in the flaccid state is considered normal and also can satisfy a woman in every way.The size of the penis cannot be increased by means of any pills or medications and they are in no way helpful.

But there are surgical methods like phalloplasty(increase in length) and girth enhancement (widening) can be done.There are also injections of PMMA and silicone which help in girth enhancement.

Penis lengthening procedures in advertisements and spam email are mainly fraudelent.

You will have to discuss with a urologist for this.
If there is any other associated penis condition which you are worried of then I will be happy to help you.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up if any.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor