Will they do open heart surgery on a patient a
Open heart surgery can be done twice a year if necessary .
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Open-heart surgery may be done to perform a CABG.
A coronary artery bypass graft may be necessary for people with coronary heart disease.
When blood can't flow properly to the heart, a heart attack may occur.
It can happen twice if necessary.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?