Will the intake of diet pill cause a false pregnancy test report? Taking Oxyelite pro
Thanks for your query.
Let me reassure you that oxyELITE pro does not lead to false positive pregnancy tests. They wont produce hCG either alone or in combination of ingredients.
False positive urine tests can also occur under the following circumstances:
1.Fertility treatment: If you receive shots of hCG or gonadotropins (for example, Pregynl, Profasi, Pergonal, APL) for ovulation it's posible to have a positive urine or blood pregnancy test for two to three weeks after the shot and not be pregnant. A rising blood hCG level usually indicates a pregnancy.
2.Evaporation line. If you read the test after the suggested time has passed.
3.Improper Testing - When taking a home pregnancy test, it is very important to read the directions before testing. Your home pregnancy test instructions will specify when test results should be interpreted and when test results are no longer valid. Some tests will produce a faint positive test result if read after the instructed time. You should use a clock or a watch and record the time you perform the test and read results at the instructed time. Guessing how long it has been since performing the test can lead to false results. Three minutes can seem like twenty minutes and vice versa when you are anxiously waiting to find out if you are expecting.
4.Chemical pregnancy - This is a pregnancy that has a positive pregnancy test but the embryo or fetus do not develop
5.Certain rare medical conditions such as trophoblastic disease, islet-cell tumors
6.Medications - Some drugs like Methadone, chlordiazepoxide, or promethazine can give a false positive pregnancy test
7."Phantom-hCG" The most important though rare false positive blood test is a where a woman has a low positive blood pregnancy test but she is not pregnant and the urine test is negative.
8.Defective Pregnancy Test - Expired tests or faulty home pregnancy tests can also lead to false positive results. Always check the expiration date before testing to assure accurate results. Keep in mind, even with the highest quality control, an occasional defective test may occur.
Hence I recommend you go for beta hCG test which will clear all doubts. oxyELITE pro has nothing to do with positive pregnancy test.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Primulot false pregnancy test
- Novasure and false pregnancy test
- Oxyelite pro. false pregnancy test
- Citalopram false pregnancy test
- Fibroids and false pregnancy test
- Morphine and false pregnancy tests
- False pregnancy tests
- False pregnancy test but no period
- Ambien and false pregnancy test
- Penicillin cause false pregnancy test
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?