Will laser tattoo removal on lower back hurt the spine?
It is unlikely to hurt spine.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.It is safe to remove tattoo on your lower back. It is unlikely to hurt spine as laser are very precise and spine is much deeper than skin so it is unlikely to hurt spine if properly used. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach pain laser tattoo removal
- Side effects of laser tattoo removal vomiting
- Lower back hurts on trenbolone
- Lower back hurts and burns
- Lower back hurts no period
- No appetite and lower back hurts
- Lower back hurts miscarriage
- Lower back hurt urinate
- Why does my lower back hurt on my spine
- Mid lower back hurts