question-icon

Will i get pregnant inspite of inhomogeneous pattern of the uterine myometrium in the posterior wall of the uterus?

Posted on Tue, 18 Mar 2014
Question: I have given an impression as evidence of inhomogeneous pattern of the uterine myometrium noted in the posterior wall of the uterus - possibilities for endometrial like tissue deposits in the posterior wall. what does it mean.? will i get preganant and be able to give birth to a kid
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham (17 minutes later)
Brief Answer: PLEASE UPLOAD REPORT. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Could you please upload your ultrasound scan report ? That will help me to give you a more specific answer. Looking forward to hearing from you. Take care.
Dr. Aarti Abraham

OBGYN