Will i gain weight by having 2000 calories just for one day?
One time overeating doesn't cause significant weight gain
the 2000 calories today will not have a significant effect on your body weight. If you keep eating about 1500 cal. per day regularly this one time outbreak is forgivable. Please keep up te good work with diet and exercise. If you can't control your "eatin urge" sometimes it can also help to get psychological assistance in order to learn strategies to deal with it in better ways.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is 1500 calories enough to gain weight
- Food calorie chart to gain weight
- High-calorie weight gain powder
- 2000 calorie diet breakdown
- 2000 calorie meal plan
- Calorie intake for weight gain
- List of high calorie foods to gain weight
- Calorie pills to gain weight
- High calorie weight gain
- Calories to gain weight