Will cocaine and alcohol consumed during early signs of pregnancy harm fetus?
Not likely to harm the baby.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Taking alcohol and cocaine during first three weeks after conception before knowing you were pregnant, chances are it probably won't harm your baby. But it's very important that you stop drinking alcohol as soon as you are pregnant. The sooner you stop drinking, the better off you and baby will be.
The chances of developing FAS are there if mother takes alcohol throughout the pregnancy.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Emanzen d side effects early pregnancy fetus
- Effects of r cinex on fetus during pregnancy
- Taken primolut during pregnancy can it harm the fetus
- Irregular heartbeat during pregnancy of the fetus
- Side effects fetus ocp during pregnancy
- Effect of hajmola on fetus during pregnancy
- Will slimming pills harm the fetus during pregnancy
- Fetus weight during8th month of pregnancy
- Hyperactive fetus during pregnancy
- Will the diagnosis of fibroid during pregnancy harm the fetus