Will an MRI help in the detection of any soft tissue or ligament injury?
If xray is normal, you have to go for a MRI.
Thanks for your query.
I can understand your pain and anxiety. It seems that you are in so much pain. In my opinion you need an xray and if the xray is normal, you have to go for a MRI.
If you wish, you can upload the reports so that I can help you in better ways.
Hope this helps you.
Thank you in advance, XXXXXXX Kralik
MRI is better for detection of any soft tissue or ligament injury.
I can understand your worry. If the xray is normal means there is no any bony injury. MRI is better for detection of any soft tissue or ligament injury. You can discuss this with your doctor.
Till the time take rest. Avoid forward bending and heavy weight lifting.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Supraspinal ligament injury
- Precautions during ligament injury
- Myasthenia gravis, "ligament injury"
- Flying with ligament injury
- Ligament injury causes
- Spring ligament injury symptoms
- How to cure ligament injury
- Iliofemoral ligament injury
- Iliofemoral ligament injury treatment
- Ligament injury in the backbone