Will Zenpep interfere with effectiveness of Cefdinir?
No documented interaction is present; you can take
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. I understand that you want to know if there is any drug-drug interaction between zenpep & cefdinir. There is no documented interaction between these two so you can take them together. One thing i would suggest you is to observe closely while taking them together. If after 1-2 doses no problem occurs then feel free to take BUT if you observe any discomfort(like itching or rash) then don't take together at same time. Rare interaction may occur because everybody has unique nature and varies from one individual to another.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is chills a side effect of zenpep?
- Is rash a side effect of zenpep?
- Side effects of ic cefdinir
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of zenpep?
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of zenpep?
- Cefdinir side effects in toddlers
- Is difficulty with speaking a side effect of zenpep?
- Cefdinir side effects in adults
- Is confusion a side effect of zenpep?
- Is dizziness a side effect of zenpep?