Will THC show up in a stool sample test?
THC will not be shown up in your stool sample.
Thanks for posting your query on HCM.
I appreciate your concern for the suspected detection of THC in the stool sample.
THC can only really be tested in the urine/blood, sometimes on hair/fat specimens. Single use of Marijuana can be detected in the urine or blood sample up to 3 days of its first incidence of smoking.
If you have diarrhea or other intestinal problem, the stool sample will be used to detect the pathogenic bacteria like Cl. difficile or its toxin.
The other parameters that are detected on routine stool analysis is to detect amebae, eggs of the intestinal worms, small worms, blood, pus cells, etc.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing you best of your health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hepatitis c infection
- Are marks on the inner thighs indicative of herpes?
- Can Betacap-Tr, Nurokind-LC, Mobizox-5000, Ultracet and Rivotril be...
- What causes pain on left side of lower back?
- Suggest treatment for metastatic colon cancer which is not responding to...
- What causes abdominal pain while sitting?
- Suggest treatment for palmar hyperhidrosis
- What causes lose motion and dizziness while walking in elderly?
- What causes bleeding from penis?
- Can Ascoril expectorant cough syrup cause false positive in a drug test?