Will Saridon taken during 7 weeks of pregnancy harm the fetus?
Question: I am 7 weeks pregnant, I took one saridon tablet for severe head ache. Will it cause harm to my baby? I m much confused please advise
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Saridon during infertility treatment
- Harmful effects of saridon
- Taken primolut during pregnancy can it harm the fetus
- Is saridon harmful after alcohol
- Effect of hajmola on fetus during pregnancy
- Will slimming pills harm the fetus during pregnancy
- Fetus at 12 weeks pregnancy
- Is saridon safe during first trimester of pregnancy
- Hyperactive fetus during pregnancy
- Will the diagnosis of fibroid during pregnancy harm the fetus
Questions Answered By Dr. Manisha Jain
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?