Will Primulot-N taken during pregnancy affect the fetus?
My doctor prescribed cetapin500, folin z, ecosprin, becosules, emiset, pantop is these r safe pls replyme
Your baby will be fine
I understand your concerns about baby well being.
Primolut N will not have any considerable harm effects on your baby. Your baby will be healthy and fine. There is no reason to worry.
You can continue only with folin Z. There is no need to take all other medicines. Stop all other medicines.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I got pregnant whilst taking primulot n
- Primulot n to get pregnant
- Primulot n can cause abortion
- Primulot n before or after meals
- Can primulot n be effective in abortion?
- How many days primulot n will postpone periods?
- Does primulot n stop ovulation
- Will primulot n cause sinus tachycardia
- Primulot n emergency contraception
- Primulot n cause miscarriage