Will Lortab be detected in hair follicle test two weeks after consumption?

Dr. Shubham Mehta

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in Pain Management
Question: I took 5 10mg lortab in the last couple of months. I have a hair follicle test in two weeks. Chances of passing?
Answered by Dr. Shubham Mehta 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
can be detected in hair follicle upto 3 months.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to HCM.

Lortab has hydrocodone and acetaminophen.

It can be detected in hair follicle as long as three months after last intake.

However, the drug detection depends on several other factors like body metabolism, age, gender, weight etc.

No one can predict with certainty, whether you will test positive or not. But since you have used the drug only occasionally, there are chances that you may pass the test.

Hope this helps.
Wish you good luck.

Regards.